Project – 21 Bed Ward – East Surrey Hospital
Client – East Surrey Hospital
East Surrey Hospital (ESH) serves over 420,000 people of East Surrey and the North-East of West Sussex. ESH provides emergency services, together with the majority of inpatient facilities and currently provides 600 bed space capacity.
Cotaplan (Modular Building Systems) where commissioned to provide a 21 Bed Ward facility in the form of a new ‘Decant Ward’. This was provided on a Design and Build basis with new and recycled modular buildings used to provide the facility.
The decision to provide a part new / part recycled building was based upon limited project value and speed of delivery for completion of the works.
- Cotaplan (Modular Building Systems) as Main Contractor
- New and recycled modular system
- Excellent Value for money when compared with new and traditional methods
- 12 week programme
- High specification for M & E / Medical Gases
- High specification and detail for internal finishes
- Another satisfied client