Site Welfare Cabins by Cotaplan
Site Welfare Cabins
For long-term projects, including construction and maintenance work, site welfare cabins are absolutely essential. It can not only be uncomfortable, but it can also be dangerous on any kind of building site without a comfortable place to relax and plan. Here at Cotaplan, we are able to provide modular cabins to a variety of locations and projects.
Whether you’re looking for formal office accommodation or clean eating and comfortable relaxation areas, our team can deliver bespoke site welfare cabins for you. Our portable, pre-fabricated buildings can be used to fulfil a variety of needs on any construction site.
When you choose Cotaplan for your worker’s cabins, you can be assured of a speedy deliver and a quick installation with the absolute minimum of disruption to your worksite. We are able to supply a wide range of cabins and worksite units to make the area as comfortable and convenient as possible for your workforce.
Modular Site Welfare Cabins For Construction And Roadworks
At Cotaplan, we can deliver a wide range of cabins and modular buildings for construction worker welfare. Even if your worksite does not have access to mains water, waste or electricity services, our self-contained systems are the perfect choice to offer a comfortable working space. Our cabins are the perfect choice for a variety of uses, including:
- Accommodation Units – These self-contained units are designed to provide an all-in-one service for multiple workers. In addition to a small kitchenette and relaxation are, they typically contain one or more bathrooms for your worker’s welfare.
- Dedicated Canteens – These modular buildings are typically stocked with basic cooking equipment, such as a microwave and kettle. They also provide clean water, light and can be a great communal area for the entire workforce. Thanks to the versatility of pre-fabricated buildings, they can be small enough to fit only a few workers in, or large enough to fit the entire workforce.
- On-Site Offices – Ideal for any on-site management work or a human resources centre point, these spaces can be comfortable offices which feel more like a traditional building than a temporary structure on a building site.
- Drying Rooms – These on-site cabins can be essential when it comes to inclement weather. Drying rooms can prevent illness by keeping your construction workers dry and warm, no matter what the weather outside is like.
Site Welfare Cabins Are Essential For Legal Construction
Here in the UK, it is a legal necessity for companies to supply site welfare cabins for their staff. According to the Construction Regulations 2007, it is the business’ duty to provide construction workers and staff with access to:
- Toilet & Washing Facilities – these need to include hot and cold running water, soap or other suitable means of cleaning, towels for drying and, if the nature of the work involves exposure to contaminants or excessive dirt, showers.
- Clean Drinking Water.
- Changing Rooms & Secured Lockers – these rooms must also be provided with seating, means of drying and a secure area for personal effects and clothing.
- Facilities For Rest – these areas must be fitted with tables and seating. There should also be space designed for meals to be prepared and eaten. In cold weather, suitable heating must also be provided.
If, for example, the project is to take place at a number of locations – such as extensive road works within a particular area, then these facilities may be provided in a single central location. Our high-quality modular cabins are designed to meet all required industry standards and employment laws, ensuring that your workforce is able to work in a safe and comfortable way, whether they are performing repairs or working on a completely new project.
Premium Worksite Welfare Cabins For A Full Range Of Projects
Here at Cotaplan, we are specialists when it comes to delivering high-quality, bespoke modular buildings and cabins for a variety of situations. Over the last 30 years, we have worked alongside construction businesses, healthcare companies, private firms and government authorities to provide comfortable working and welfare spaces.
Our pre-fabricated designs can be set up in an extremely short period of time, enabling your team to get on with their work. We are dedicated to causing as little disruption as possible, without causing the eventual product to suffer.
All of our modular buildings are created off-site, meaning that you can be certain you are receiving factory-quality, pre-fabricated components. Our site welfare cabins can be completely customised to ensure that you receive a modular building which suits your needs and the needs of your workforce.
For more information regarding the wide range of bespoke, pre-fabricated portable cabins and modular buildings that our professional team can provide, don’t hesitate to get in touch directly. You can reach us on 0800 7999049 to speak to one of our friendly advisors today. Alternatively, you can email us email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.