Cotaplan Building Systems are just on the verge of completing new classrooms at Beatrice Tate School in London. When completed, this modular block will boast the following finishes:
- THERMOWOOD CLADDING – this is pre-treated to reduce cracks and twists over time.
- SUSPENDED CEILINGS THROUGHOUT – provides an ideal void to house future changes.
- HOIST SYSTEM – to aid children with limited mobility around the classroom and toilets.
- MVHR SYSTEM – provides fresh air and reduces build-up of Co2 and odours.
- DOOR ACCESS CONTROLS – prevents unwanted access or egress and therefore a safer working environment.
- AUTOMATIC ACCESS GATES – automatically close and opens to aid wheel-chair users and staff moving between buildings.
- HYGIENE ROOMS – easy wipeable surfaces to help maintain cleanliness.
- CCTV – improves security and peace of mind.
- FIRE & INTRUDER ALARMS – fully integrated with the school’s existing system to provide immediate warning in the event of an emergency.
- CANOPY – a bespoke walkway between buildings – reducing the discomfort and anxiety caused by inclement weather.
These are just a selection of installations that can be provided to suit a modern working environment.
Call Cotaplan Building Systems today for a no-obligation quotation or for some advice.