Modular School Buildings by Cotaplan
Modular School Buildings
Today’s educational facilities need to be flexibly designed to meet the ever-changing needs of modern students. More and more primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities are taking advantage of modular school buildings for use as both permanent and temporary school buildings. These prefabricated spaces offer a range of unique benefits when compared to traditional, brick-and-mortar constructions.
Here at Cotaplan, our experienced team can deliver a comprehensive range of bespoke modular school buildings.
We can work with you to create unique, prefabricated school buildings which are designed to match your requirements and can cater to a variety of activities.
A Wide Range of Bespoke Modular School Buildings
Modern educational facilities have completely different needs to those of even twenty years ago. Trying to fit modern classes, students and curriculum into archaic properties doesn’t work. All education facilities need to make the most of prefabricated construction to create effective learning environments.
Whatever kind of space will benefit your educational facility, modular school buildings are a great solution. They can be used in all kinds of educational environements, including:
- Reception, Primary and Secondary Schools
- Private and Public Schools
- Special Learning Schools
Prefabricated, portable school buildings are safe, secure and completely customisable spaces and are suitable for use in any kind of educational facility. Modular construction can be provided short-term or long-term as a temporary or permanent measure, with financial options available if you wish to hire, lease or buy a modular school building.
What Types of Modular School Buildings Can Be Constructed?
Thanks to the simplicity and versatility of modular school buildings, you’ll be able to create any kind of learning environment. Some of the most common kinds of school buildings or learning spaces our team are asked to construct are:
- Modular Classrooms
- Modular Science Laboratories
- Computer Science Rooms and IT Departments
- Prefabricated Changing Rooms
- Modular Exercise Rooms and Swimming Pools
- Prefabricated Halls and Meeting Rooms
- Modular Form Rooms
- Prefabricated Chapels and Religious Spaces
- Modular Storerooms and Security Rooms
- Prefabricated Receptions
- Teacher’s Lounges and Offices
As you can see, modular buildings are an extremely versatile construction option. They can be installed as an extension to an existing building or as a stand-alone space to provide a variety of lessons and purposes.
The Health & Safety of Prefabricated School Buildings
Modular buildings are extremely safe to both students and teachers of all ages. They are simple, hard-wearing constructions which will be able to offer many years of reliable service without sustaining any damage. In many cases, modular buildings can also be safer for children and students during the construction phase.
Installing modular buildings will require only a fraction of the machinery that bricks-and-mortar construction would. That means a much safer and less disruptive on-site working area. This can be extremely important when it comes to ensuring your students’ safety during the construction period.
What are the Benefits of Modular School Buildings over Brick-And-Mortar?
Pre-fabricated construction services can deliver a wide range of advantages when compared to more traditional alternatives. These benefits make it a much more effective solution for all kinds of educational facilities, including universities, colleges and high schools. Some of the most important benefits for school building or extension construction include:
- Reduced Material and Construction Costs – Pre-fabricated constructions can be installed on-site for a fraction of the cost of traditional buildings. Modular construction allows buildings of all sizes to be erected with reduced labour and material costs. The actual materials involved in the construction are much cheaper, but they still prove a truly-reliable service for all kinds of educational spaces.
- Versatile and Flexible Designs – Thanks to the nature of pre-fabricated buildings, these constructions can be adapted and evolved as your needs change. Modular buildings for schools are able to be taken apart, made bigger or smaller, moved or even removed completely depending on your needs. They can be single or multi-floored and can easily be constructed to fit in with your existing building’s design. The purpose of the modular space can easily be adapted as well. This means you can move classrooms around as you need.
- Quicker and Less Disruptive – As modular buildings can be constructed in a fraction of the time that traditional methods would demand, they are much more suited to the nature of educational buildings. They will be erected to a high standard over school holidays, preventing any kind of disruption to your students’ learning. If this construction does need to take place during term time, it will disrupt your classes much less than traditional brick-and-mortar building.
For Industry-Leading Modular School Buildings, Get in Touch with Cotaplan Today
Here at Cotaplan, our professional team can deliver industry-leading pre-fabricated construction services to all kinds of educational facilities. Our experienced team specialise in delivering high-quality results to all our clients. We can work with you to develop the perfect learning space for your students’ needs.
Whether you’re looking to create a reliable space for secondary education, higher learning or a disability-friendly school environment, our team are here for you. We can offer practical advice on all kinds of pre-fabricated construction to make sure your school, college or university is left with the perfect space for its needs.
For more information on the benefits of modular school construction and pre-fabricated buildings, get in touch with our team today. You can reach our modular experts and builders by calling us on 0800 7999049. You can also send any enquiries through our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.