Modular Dental Office by Cotaplan
With space at a premium, pre-fabricated buildings are essential for modern medical spaces. Whether you’re looking to build a new dental surgery or add a modular dental office to your existing property, Cotaplan is here for you. Brick-and-mortar construction no longer meets the needs of today’s medical environments. Long project timelines and a lack of flexibility make traditional construction unsuitable for modern medical facilities.
If you’re looking for a quick, convenient and cost-effective construction method for your dental office, modular construction is essential. Pre-fabricated buildings can be used to complete any construction project in record time. Whether you need to create a standalone building, or a reliable and spacious extension to your existing business, Cotaplan is here to help. Our pre-fab building can help you to create the perfect space for a dental office and surgery.
Modular Dental Office & Dental Surgeries
Here at Cotaplan, we’re able to construct a wide range of modular spaces, including a modular dental office and surgery. We can erect pre-designed spaces, or work with you to develop a custom environment. If you want to create a stunning layout to suit your medical needs, we are here for you.
Whether you’re looking to create private dental office or NHS dental surgery, we are here for you. Thanks to our modular buildings, you’ll have access to all the space and equipment that you need to deliver a professional dental service. These spaces can be unique in design to deliver the best possible service to suit your needs.
Contact UsEnquire about our services.
Free Survey and Design Service
Free Planning Applications
Free Building Applications
Why Choose Pre-Fabricated Construction for Dental Offices in the UK?
Today, more and more medical and educational facilities are choosing modular buildings over traditional construction. These buildings are high-quality and able to deliver many years of reliable service without any issues. Pre-fabricated construction delivers a full range of benefits when compared to traditional building projects.
What are the Benefits of Modular Dental Office Construction?
Just some of the great benefits that modular dental office construction can provide include:
- Quick and Convenient Installation – One of the biggest problems with brick-and-mortar construction is that it takes a long time to fully complete. In modern medical facilities, speed is extremely important when it comes to any kind of construction project. These building projects need to have a fast and effective turnaround.Thanks to pre-fabricated construction, the main components of the project will arrive on-site already manufactured. Our experienced team of construction experts will simply combine these components together on-site. This will reduce the project’s length, in addition to eliminate a great deal of disruption.
- Cost-Effective Construction – Pre-fabricated buildings are much cheaper to construct than traditional buildings. The materials themselves are significantly cheaper and the cost of man-hours on the project is greatly reduced. The affordability and cost-effectiveness of the project is one of the most important factors for many medical facilities.
- Consistent High-Quality – As all the main components of the construction project are manufactured off-site, in factory conditions, they are all extremely high-quality. They are also tested before being shipped off to your worksite. This prevents wasted time and delays due to damaged components.
Thanks to Cotaplan’s high-quality construction processes, you’ll be able to enjoy a hard-wearing and high-quality modular space. Our pre-fabricated buildings can be used in a wide range of medical spaces and deliver years of reliable service.
- Minimal Wastage During Construction – Another reason that medical facilities choose modular construction is the lack of waste generated by the project. As such, these projects are environmentally-friendly and are a great choice for larger facilities and smaller construction jobs.
Bespoke Modular Dental Office & Pre-Fabricated Dental Surgeries
Here at Cotaplan, we have a range of pre-designed buildings which could be ideal for your new dental office. We can also work with you to design the perfect space to suit your needs and the needs of your patients. You’ll be able to take advantage of modular construction to create a range of bespoke spaces, including:
- Waiting Rooms and Receptions.
- Storage Rooms.
- Dental Surgeries, Treatment Rooms.
- Dentist’s Offices.
- Recovery Rooms.
- Staff Kitchens.
We can help to create pre-fabricated dental offices and dental surgeries to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking to create a stand-alone building, or an extension to an existing medical facility, call Cotaplan today.
Pre-Fabricated Construction for Dental Offices and Dentist’s Surgeries in the UK
In addition to being fully customisable spaces, modular design means you can create the perfect space to suit your needs. Just some of the dental offices and surgeries we’re able to design and build include:
- General Dental Surgeries.
- Endodontist Offices.
- General Oral Medicine Facilities.
- Orthodontist’s Offices.
- Oral Pathologist and Maxillofacial Surgeries.
- Periodontists and Prosthodontists.
- Paediatric Dentist & Paedodontists.
For Modular Dental Office Design and Construction, Call Cotaplan’s Experienced Team Today
Here at Cotaplan, we can provide a wide range of pre-fabricated design and construction services. Our team can work with you to design to perfect dental facility to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for a standalone property, or a practical extension, Cotaplan is here for you.
For more information on our wide range of modular construction services, get in touch with our specialist team today. You can reach our experts directly by calling us on 0800 7999049. If you prefer, you can also use our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.