Modular Haematology Building
Equipping your NHS hospital or private healthcare facility with a modular haematology department can be essential when it comes to treating a whole range of serious blood conditions. While minor or common blood disorders can usually be treated by anyone, there are many specialist illnesses which require a professional haematology team, especially when it comes to long-term sickness.
Here at Cotaplan, we specialise in the delivery of a full range of modular medical spaces and units, including modular haematology. For more than 30 years, our professional team have worked alongside healthcare establishments across the UK to deliver premium pre-fabricated construction.
Why Will your NHS Hospital Benefit from a Dedicated Modular Haematology Unit?
When it comes to simple blood disorders, such as anaemia, you’ll should have the ability to effectively treat it with minimal specialisation. However, when a patient comes in with a truly unusual blood condition, such as leukaemia, lymphoma, histiocytosis or myeloproliferative, on-site access to a modular haematology unit could be the difference between effective and ineffective treatment. In some cases, these blood disorders can be difficult to even diagnose – never mind treat.
By equipping your healthcare facility with a pre-fabricated haematology unit, you’ll be able to identify and deal with all kinds of blood disorders. You can offer regular blood transfusions if they are suffering from an illness such as myelodysplasia, rather than forcing your patient to travel further away to a specialised hospital. A professional haematology team can also offer treatments like venesection, and will have the technology necessary to identify unusual bleeding or clotting problems much faster than non-specialised units.
As part of your modular haematology unit, you’ll be able to provide a wide range of services, including:
- General Haematology.
- Haematological Oncology.
- Haemostasis and Thrombosis Treatments.
- Regular Blood Transfusions.
- In-Patient/Out-Patient Chemotherapy.
In addition to this wide range of professional treatments, a dedicated modular haematology space will also aid with the general diagnosis of blood disorders of all kinds. This can allow you to start treating patients much faster and ensure they are being treated in the correct manner.
What are the Benefits of Pre-Fabricated Construction?
Today, more and more medical facilities are choosing to benefit from pre-fabricated construction as opposed to more traditional brick-and-mortar options. It isn’t difficult to see why either – modular buildings offer a variety of advantages compared to their older counterparts. Just some of the incredible advantages offered by modular haematology units include:
- Versatility – Modular buildings are much more versatile and adaptive than their traditional counterpart. This doesn’t just benefit throughout the design and construction process either. After the building has been completed, it will be much easier to change in the future. This could include anything from enlarging, moving or even taking down completely. That’s one of the reasons why modular units operate as both temporary and permanent additions to hospital spaces.
- Reduced Construction Costs – Thanks to pre-fabricated building, you’ll be able to reduce the overall cost of the project. Saving money can be essential in any kind of construction work, but particularly when the budgets for NHS hospitals are being stretched tighter every year.
- Less Disruptive Construction – An important part of any construction project in a medical facility is how much disruption it will cause. A disruptive building project can have a severe impact on the comfort of your patients and staff, and can often lead to a reduced recovery rate if it causes your patient’s recuperation to be interrupted.
For Bespoke Modular Haematology Units, Get in Touch with Cotaplan Today
Here at Cotaplan, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality pre-fabricated construction across the UK. For over 30 years, we’ve been providing temporary and permanent buildings to all kinds of medical facilities. We’ve worked alongside NHS hospitals as well as private healthcare facilities to deliver completely bespoke spaces to suit the needs of both patients and staff.
We can provide anything from small storage additions to complete department buildings for effective treatment. Just some of the features we have provided to our clients include:
- Male and Female Wards.
- Clinics and GP Surgeries.
- Operating Theatres.
- Intensive Care Units.
- Isolation and Rehabilitation Wards.
- Medical Offices.
- Dedicated Outpatient Treatment Areas.
If you’re looking to equip your NHS hospital private healthcare facility with a dedicated modular haematology department, then Cotaplan is the perfect choice for you. Our pre-fabricated construction solutions enable us to provide a wide range of benefits when compared to traditional building methods.
If you’re looking for more information on the wonderful benefits that modular construction can provide to your medical property, get in touch with our team today. You can reach us directly on 0800 7999049 and arrange an interview today. If you prefer, you can send us any queries you might have via our handy online contact form, and we’ll get back in touch as soon as we can.