Modular NHS Buildings by Cotaplan
Modular NHS Buildings
What are the Benefits of using a NHS Building?
Our growth within the NHS sector has continued to increase on a yearly basis which has resulted in Cotaplan supplying a variety of specially adapted modular buildings for various uses including:-
- Temporary and Permanent Wards
- Clinical Departments
- Patient Wards
- Doctors Surgeries
- Theatre Rooms
- Modular Office Space
- Reception Areas
Cotaplan NHS buildings can either be supplied as a shell or as a complete package including internal fit out so your NHS accommodation facilitates everything that enables it to function from the word go. Our ability to produce a low cost high quality accommodation ensures that both staff and patients can enjoy a first class comfortable environment.
Recently Completed Projects
- East Surrey Hospital – Paediatrics Department
- Wigan Hospital – Medical Electronics Building
- Blackberry Hill Hospital, Bristol – Mental Health Ward and Ancillary Accommodation
- Rochdale PCT – Temporary Doctors Surgery.
- Blackburn Royal Infirmary – Temporary 17 bed ward.
- Mossley Hill Hospital, Liverpool – BIU Unit.
- Peasley Cross Clinic, St Helens – Clinic/office accommodation.
Please contact us for more information.
Building Plan Examples – Click on the links below to view some of our NHS building plan examples. All plans will open in a new window: