Cotaplan are in the final stages of completing a new teaching facility in Tewkesbury. This modular building, which was delivered in 7 sections, was manufactured off site with all the internal fit out, plastering, painting, plumbing, electrics etc. already completed leaving only a few weeks to finish off on site.
Manufacturing in this way is ideal for school buildings – allowing the majority of the work to be done away from site and then installed during the holiday period – ready for occupation at the beginning of the new school year.
When finished, this new Cotaplan modular building will boast the following finishes:
- Increased ceiling height,
- Double thickness plywood floors which help to improve strength and almost eliminate footstep noise,
- Thermally broken aluminium windows and doors,
- Plastered and painted finish,
- Thermowood cladding
- Air conditioning,
- LED lighting throughout,
- Modern hard-wearing floor coverings.